I don't understand the buzz about the presentation regarding the future development of OpenSolaris and Solaris. This is the reason why i didn't posted an article about it so far. We said this since months. Don't believe me? Just look at this article dating back to April. But perhaps you are believing me now ...

PS: The relative silence because of new products has nothing to with arrogance. Sorry ... the reasons are much more profane. But it's not up to me to talk about that, just a hint. In my opinion it may have to do with the people living down there and their rules

Read More about [Solaris isn't dead. OpenSolaris isn't dead....