There are two Tokyo Linux User Group events in June -- a technical meeting followed by a nomikai on Saturday June 11th (that's tomorrow), and then a separate nomikai on Friday June 25th. So, if you are into FOSS and want to meet some developers from the international community in Tokyo then come on by.

For the last couple of years we've been holding these Linux (and OpenSolaris) meetings at the Sun office in Yoga, which is just outside Tokyo. Just recently, though, Sun became Oracle in Japan, and we'll probably be moving the meeting location for the events to the Oracle building in Aoyama, which is where we held BarCamp recently. There is much more room in the Aoyama facility, and the location is better for the majority of the community as well. I'm not sure when we'll make this change, so watch for updated details in the next month or so. For now, though, we are at Yoga.

Read More about [Tokyo Linux User Group: 2 June Events...