That's right, the Sun SPOTs team in Oracle Sun Labs is hiring!! We're looking for qualified, motivated, and fun engineers to join the Sun SPOT team and Oracle Sun Labs.

Go to the Oracle Careers website and search for 'IOTA' (I'd link directly to the jobs, but it won't let me). But Those are pretty vague. If you've been following along here, or over at Sun SPOT World, you know what we do, you know who we are, and you'll know if you're what we're looking for!

So go apply! Come join the team!!

Read More about [Want to be part of the fun?...