Portugal and Spain presented a joint bid to host the FIFA World Cup in 2018 or 2022. Spain has already hosted the 1982 World Cup, and more recently Portugal hosted the 2004 Euro Cup. It is a winning combination, since we have two of the most powerful squads in the world, and both countries are preferential holiday destination for most europeans during summer vacations. I think it would be fantastic if this bid would win, and a terrific opportunity for football fans all over the world to come and enjoy a great summer in Iberia, which is the ancient name of the peninsula formed by these two countries.

Read More about [2018 and 2022 FIFA World Cup in Iberia...