5 years ago, at JavaOne 2005, we launched GlassFish: the code was at Java.Net with a CDDL license, Project GlassFish was in the press, Bill mentioned GlassFish during his Java EE Technical Keynote, and James wore a GlassFish T-shirt on stage.

Maybe we can have a physical party during JavaOne, in September, but, for now, virtual BDay cards are appropriate; if you write one, let me know so I can link to it. Since 2005 was the 10th anniversary of Java, and the birth of GlassFish, this year we celebrate the 15th and 5th birthdays and, in 2015, we will be celebrating the 20th and the 10th anniversaries!

Read More about [Birthday Cards for GlassFish...