When Mr. Ratzinger got his new job and changed his name to Pope Benedikt XVI, the Bild Zeitung (the largest tabloid) in Germany titled with "Wir sind Papst" ("We are Pope" ... i'm still convinced that their headline generator is a person in a mental asylum). I'm pretty sure, that we will read "We are Lena" tomorrow morning. Damned, after getting catholic again without being asked, i fear i have to apply for a gender changing operation now, again without being asked before .

And i really hoped, that Germany would be voted into the top five (because i've thought Lena deserved it for their attitude regarding to the media circus alone: "Tomorrow you wrap the fish in the newspaper of today"), but not at the first place. Why? Because i hoped that this song will disappear from radio. I don't like this song at all. Now we will hear this song for weeks. I think i will explant the radio part from my car now

Read More about [Lena...