- Do you have a question around Oracle Solaris Cluster ?
- Do you have a login into My Oracle Support or SunSolve ?
- Do you like to collaborate and sharing knowledge with your peers ?

Then login into the moderated Oracle Solaris Cluster Community and feel free to ask and answer questions. In the Community it's possible to start discussions and knowledge documents can be created. For easy monitoring subscribe to discussions and documents. If somebody answers your question you can identify the thread with 'Correct Answer' or 'Helpful Answer' this helps to find solutions quickly. Additional in the 'Private Messages' tab you can talk to other community members?

At this time there are more than 140 online Oracle Support Communities where you can participate. So, please give it try and login into the 'My Oracle Support Community' , setup your profile and refer to 'Getting Started' region in the upper right corner of the main page.

See you there...

Read More about [Oracle Solaris Cluster Community...