Alexis has pushed out a minor clean-up of the front page for GlassFish.org. We had started working on this back in December but then the CiC got in the way. Last week we just adjusted the names to include those of the newRoadmapand today we released the changes.

There is plenty of work to do to cleanup GlassFish.org. We hope to slowly start fixing some of that over the next months, including a much needed wiki cleanup -- if you want to help with that, contact me or Alexis.

Read More about [Cleaner GlassFish.Org Front-Page...