Just in case you are wondering, but this blog is in "rethought mode". Thus it's relatively silent here. It will stay this way until i'm sure what i will doing in the future. I'm thinking to stop this blog at the moment. I'm fed up of people questioning my motives. I'm fed up with the trolls my blog. I'm fed of these arrogant people imposing their mindset on the complete world. I'm fed up with the people just wanting to have technical help, but no opinion. I'm fed up with people dismissing every contrary opinion as marketing, just because i don't like to chime into all this speculations. I'm fed up with fighting this FUD-spreaders in the blog alone. I'm fed up with all the people trying to dismiss the work of almost 6 years. Perhaps i should concentrate on my real job at Sun and concentrate on my career at Sun, concentrating on HHOSUG instead of being dismissed as paid blogger, as a hired gun. This blog is just a fun project for me ... when the fun stays out of the equation.

The only thing that keeps me from just stopping are the thousands of other readers. Anyhow ... i'm thinking about significant changes at the moment, too ... ranging from putting the comments into a seperate forum system (and extending it with forums for discussion and help users2user ) and a much more precise tagging to prevent users to read my opinion.

Read More about [In rethought mode...