Virtual Box 3.2.0 Beta 1 supports OS X as a virtualized OS
Macgasm (blog)
VirtualBox Version 3.2.0 is a major update. The following major new features were added: ? Following the acquisition of Sun Microsystems by Oracle ...
See all stories on this topic

Connecting Nokia Phone via Virtualbox running Windows 7 guest ...
By brahmalok
As you know(See Quick Updates), I have installed Windows 7 in my Virtualbox on my Chakra ArchLinux box. I did this because I did not want to reboot my machine just to install stuff on mobile or to do some Windows specific stuff. ...
All is One, One is All - http://brahmalok.wordpress.com/
Share Folders Mount ? WinXP Virtualbox ? Ubuntu Linux 8. 04 UNIX
By admin
Also, I think creating a script is no longer needed in the newer versions of VirtualBox (I'm using version 2.0.6) because all of my mounted drives stay mounted even after restarting the guest OS (Windows XP). dukemaster16 says: ...
UNIX - http://unix.org.in/
Science & Technology Blog Archive Chrome OS + VirtualBox
By Report24
I use WinRar as it extracts pretty much everything and it's mother. www.rarlab.com Others work too, but this is by far the best. It's free, it only nags you after the trial runs out. Finnally, you needVirtualBox: www.virtualbox.org ...
Science & Technology - http://khabar24.com/technology/

Read More about [April 30th, 2010...