Simon Sage, who obviously gets kudos from the Java ME perspective, wrote this blog post responding to a recent British survey of women who said they would be more likely to date a man if he owned an iPhone. Pshaw!
See:
iPhone Survey Response
Here's a quote: Ladies, I don?t know about you, but the first thing that pops into mind when I think of your average iPhone user is that guy up there ? the dude who thinks he?s hot [stuff] because he has something with an Apple logo on the back, but couldn?t be bothered to do his homework and find out that there are about a million phones that can do the exact same thing.Right on, Simon! You tell those ladies. And, can you mention that guys with Java ME phones are a lot cooler than that guy in the picture? ;-) Thanks dude.
Hinkmond

Read More about [Blogger shares his views on iPhone survey...