From time to time prospective clients ask for a proof that Java CAPS will not loose HL7 messages in the event of machine or network failure.

This note walks through the process of installing a Java CAPS 6.2 runtime on the Base OpenSolaris-based VMware Virtual Appliance, discussed in the Blog Entry ?GlassFish ESB v2.x Field Notes - Preparing Basic JeOS Appliance for GlassFish ESB LB and HA Testing? at http://blogs.czapski.id.au/?p=15.

At the end of the Note we will have a Java CAPS 6.2 VMware Appliance with Java CAPS 6.2 Runtime infrastructure, ready to use for reliability testing, or any other purpose for which a Java CAPS 6.2 runtime appliance might be appropriate.

The blog article is at my personal blog site - "Installing Java CAPS 6.2 Runtime on the Basic JeOS Appliance for HL7 Resilience Testing".

Read More about [Installing Java CAPS 6.2 Runtime on the Basic JeOS Appliance for HL7 Resilience Testing...