Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Server Edition promises broad vendor support
Search Enterprise Linux
Ubuntu as Virtual Machine is supported for VMWare, Xen, KVM, Virtualbox, EC2 and UEC. Packages updated or added since 8.04 LTS include CouchDB; Puppet; ...

VirtualBox SDK Machine Status Beyond The Corner
By Marcus Ramsden
I have taken to using VirtualBox in my day to day development work. The reason for this is it provides a nicely isolated development sandbox which I can go ahead and clutter up with the usual tools, then when things go wrong I just have ...
Beyond The Corner - http://beyondtc.wordpress.com/

Read More about [April 22nd, 2010...