Hotsolder Blog Archive Rigol Ultrascope under Linux with ...
By wd5gnr
2) The Rigol USB drivers have the wrong USB ID or something on Linux is changing the ID (vendor=1ab1,pid=0588 in Linux/VirtualBox, the Rigol.inf file vendor=0400,PID=05dc). Of course, I was so smart, I changed the INF file and got it ...
Hotsolder - http://www.hotsolder.com/
List the supported OS in VirtualBox | commandlinefu.com
List the supported OS in VirtualBox - VBoxManage list ostypes - If you want to know what OS are supported on \"guest\" machines on the Sun VirtualBox server.
All commands - http://www.commandlinefu.com/commands/browse/rss
Shrink, compact Virtualbox disk images vdi and safe disk space ...
By ggarron
Shrink, compact Virtualbox disk images vdi and safe disk space. Submitted by ggarron on Thu, 04/22/2010 - 14:51. When I create a new Virtual Machine in Virtual Box, I always choose "Dynamically expanding storage". ...
Linux Operating System - Debian,... - http://www.go2linux.org/

Read More about [April 23rd, 2010...