Another Beta, another release. Why should you care? I don't know. I can tell you why I do care. In this release(ok, it's only Beta now) is finally a visual designer (like GUI builder aka Matisse) for JavaFX. We call it JavaFX Composer. There were already a 2 preview releases but now the bits are part of regular NetBeans 6.9 Beta build. No more extra downloads :D And the JavaFX support in NetBeans works with (and only with) the new JavaFX 1.3.

Find more about the NetBeans 6.9 Beta and JavaFX Composer:

Read More about [Beta is here Final release comes soon....