Skipjack Supply Chain Delivers Cipher(R) for Oracle(R) E-Business ...
IT News Online
Packaged in open virtualization format (OVF), the Cipher virtual appliance can be deployed in VMware,VirtualBox, Oracle VM management systems. ...

Nick's World: Migrate VMWare to VirtualBox
By Nick Brooker
I tried VirtualBox a while back and it just worked. Stuff installed, networking worked, sound worked. I had been using VMPlayer and VMWare server but had problems with kernel module version, audio only working periodically and the final ...
Nick's World - http://nicksworld69.blogspot.com/
Use NFS to create a VirtualBox ?shared folder? for a FreeBSD 8.0 ...
By davekoelmeyer
Whist tinkering with NFS, I found a neat application for the lack of shared folders support for my FreeBSD 8.0 VirtualBox guest running in an OpenSolaris host. Although there is a FreeBSD port ofVirtualBox Guest Additions, ...
Dave Koelmeyer - http://davekoelmeyer.wordpress.com/

Read More about [April 19th, 2010...