Ubuntu Server primed for the bigtime
Ubuntu 10.04 Server Edition will also run on VMware ESX Server, Oracle VirtualBox and VM, and Citrix Systems XenServer hypervisors. With the 10.04 release, ...

Addendums Blog Archive VirtualBox on the Command Line ...
By addie
The invisible Programmer Antagonist who lives in my head, who is an expert in all technologies including VirtualBox and knows all Best Practices under the sun, asks me ?Why do you want to rename a virtual hard drive? ...
Addendums - http://www.trimentation.com/wp/
How To add Extra Repositories in Ubuntu Linux | Tips And Tricks ...
By ad1_x
apt-get install virtualbox. 2. Ubuntu Studio. Ubuntu Studio provides a lot of extra multimedia packages for multimedia enthusiasts. To Enable Ubuntu Studio repository, run the following commands: # sudo su ...
blog.up-link.ro - http://blog.up-link.ro/
Using my Macbook Pro | Systura
By sean
I have my Macbook Pro upgraded and I created a virtualized Windows 7 environment in VirtualBox. I chose VirtualBox for two reasons; first, I have used VirtualBox and I have found VirtualBox runs very well, and two, VirtualBox is free, ...
Systura - Where information becomes... - http://www.systura.com/

Read More about [April 20th, 2010...