With "Work Speaks Louder than Words" Jim wrote an really great piece of the problematic situation of a raging community. It's really worth a read.

His article is one additional piece that further encourages me in doing certain things and in dialing down other things, about a lot of things that filled my thoughts in the last month. I will organize my HHOSUG meetings, write my LKSF, write my blog no matter how many people tell me Sun's spirit is dead, no matter how many people tell me Solaris is dead, no matter how much FUD is spreaded.

Read More about [Jim Grizanzio about boiling communities...