Installing VirtualBox with Ubuntu: Part 2 of 2 « UNIX Blog
By admin
Com using Sun VirtualBox to install Ubuntu Linux. This sums up the installation of Part 1. In Part 2 we will add Virtualbox Guest Add-ons and run the sound through your sound card in virtual mode. specifications of the host system: ...
UNIX Blog - http://www.unixweblog.com/
Random thoughts and experiences with Ubuntu: Upgrading to Lucid ...
By Joćo Pinto
The /proc/bus/usb on fstab which was previously required for USB support in VirtualBox mount was failing, however upstart/mountall (not sure where is the fault) did not provide an error and simply stopped the boot process. ...
Random thoughts and experiences... - http://handypenguin.blogspot.com/
Install Ubuntu Server 9. 10 in Sun VirtualBox Part 1 of 2 « UNIX
By admin
@X1Bit1X You'll need at least another 512 to run virtualbox with a linux virtual machine. X1Bit1X says: April 18, 2010 at 10:23 pm. oh i only got 512mb ram but i dont know what type of ram my computer has like ddr3 or ddr2 thats why i ...
UNIX - http://unix.org.in/
Unixmen - How-To: Clone or Copy a Virtual Disk in Virtualbox | Unixmen
By pirat9
How-To: Clone or Copy a Virtual Disk in Virtualbox Written by pirat9 | 18 April 2010 Posted in Linux tutorials - Linux tutorials This problem happe...
Unixmen Home - http://www.unixmen.com/
VirtualBox 3.1 Beginner's Guide Book now available ! « Ibacsoft's Blog
By ibacsoft
Since virtualization is a pretty popular subject nowadays, I hope this book helps to promote one of the best virtualization software packages available: VirtualBox from Sun Microsystems (now a part of Oracle). ...
Ibacsoft's Blog - http://ibacsoft.wordpress.com/

Read More about [April 18th, 2010...