Five Companies that Need to Build Better iPad Apps Now
ChannelWeb
... a major way by delivering two key pieces of software - - StarOffice/OpenOffice.org and itsVirtualBox virtualization software - - to the iPad platform. ...

My Linux Blog Virtualbox Windows guest LAN Ethernet driver
By linux
Incase you have a Windows guest in Virtualbox (Windows XP or Windows server), and the guest does not find the software of the Ethernet (LAN) card, you may download the drivers from here ...
My Linux Blog - http://linux.myownpages.com/
Installing VirtualBox on Linux | Packt Publishing
In this article by Alfonso V. Romero, author of VirtualBox 3.1: Beginner\'s Guide, you will learn to install VirtualBox on Ubuntu Linux.
www.packtpub.com/article/installing-virtualbox-on-linux
Convert a .vdi (VirtualBox) disk image to .vmdk or .vhd ...
There are times when you use Virtualbox and for some reason need to convert over to ... Go to a cmd prompt and navigate to the VirtualBox folder (typically ...
community.spiceworks.com/how_to/show/1152
When I grow up I want to be..., VirtualBox Virtual Appliances
VirtualBox Virtual Appliances . Just discovered this. VirtualBox continues to rock. Posted 4 hours ago from bookmarklet ...
blog.schwuk.com/post/503414594/virtualbox-virtual-appliances

Read More about [April 14th, 2010...