UI Dezine Diary: VMWare Fusion 3 vs Parallels5 and VirtualBox 3
By UI Dezine
I have tried VirtualBox for some time, love open source, but I had to deal with more problem than solutions. Well until version 2. With version 3, VirtualBox is clear winner as they are as fast as parallels, offers the best Linux ...
UI Dezine Diary - http://uidezine.blogspot.com/
Howto: make your own Linux LiveCD Aapo Rantalainen's blog
By Aapo Rantalainen
One approach is use virtualised Linux, but what virtualization system to use: VirtualBox, VMware, qemu? I made LIVE cd image, which can be used with any virtualization system or it can burned to CD or copied to bootable USB-stick. ...
Aapo Rantalainen's blog - http://aaporantalainen.wordpress.com/

Read More about [April 16th, 2010...