I think i've explained in some comment or so, but now it's time to explain what i call "The Sequence". I should explain, that i was a technology driven guy in regard of talking to customers. But the years working at Sun teached me some things about customers. Before that, i was an admin/developer/architectect a extremely technology driven company. I've looked at a very technical angle to the world. But that changed over the time.

Nevertheless i'm really astonished about the simplicistic view of the world of some people. I'm thinking that those people have a somehwhat skewed perception of reality, because they have only to do with the webserver/mailserver/fileserver part of IT. It's the only explanation to me. But this part works different, has different rules than the commercial applications part of IT.
Continue reading "The Sequence"

Read More about [The Sequence...