There's nothing like waking up at the crack of dawn to do a whole mess o' chores and get sheep dip all over your coveralls, is there? Well, maybe doing all that virtually in a Java ME game for your cell phone instead of the real thing, that is.
See:
yay let's farm
Here's a quote: Farm Frenzy 3 has arrived! In the arcade business sim, Scarlett travels to Africa, South America and other exotic locations to manage five farms and try her hand at penguin breeding and jewelry making. Her goal is to become the president of the farmers union by earning the votes of the people she helps. I didn't know the virtual farmers had a union. I wonder what the dues are like? Play money from Facebook or Twitter?
Hinkmond

Read More about [yay let's farm--with Java ME technology...