Lee Brimelow, a Platform Evangelist at Adobe, recently recommended that Apple self-procreate in a blog post. Yeah, I can see why he's mad that Apple decided one week before the launch of CS5, that compiling Flash for iPhone is now illegal. That would make anyone mad. But, Lee, Lee, Lee... In the world of mobile development, you gotta know where to pick your battles. Now, let's talk about getting Java technology into the Adobe Flash Player, shall we? :-)
See:
Adobe tells Apple go have self-fun
Here's a quote: [Deleted] It's worse than seeing Brad and Angelina fighting. Can't we all just get along?
Hinkmond

Read More about [Can't we all just get along? Adobe to Apple: "Go screw yourself!"...