This might be old news for some of you, but Oracle has just released the new Sun Ray 3 Plus Client. Beyond providing the normal Getting Started Guide that typically comes in the box, the product team wanted to provide a place to give you (our users) up-to-the-minute release notes, detailed technical specifications, and the environmental data for the new shiny Sun Ray.

Since I was fresh off of using wikis.sun.com for the Sun Ray Software 5 release, I made the case for wikis.sun.com to be that place for sharing and the Sun Ray Hardware Information Center was born.

The Sun Ray Hardware Information Center isn't fancy (yet), but it does provide the juicy tidbits and important information for the new Sun Ray 3 Plus Client. If there is anything missing or other information you'd like to see, either provide a comment on the wiki or on this blog. As always, I'll see what I can do.

BTW, here's a cool unboxing video of the Sun Ray 3 Plus Client.

Paul Kasper, Sun Ray documentation guy

Read More about [The New Sun Ray Hardware Information Center...Pass It Along!...