Wow, not sure where this forecast came from. But, here's a happy, happy, kitties-and-puppies article about how Oracle will benefit from buying Sun Microsystems' Java technology.
See:
Java ME to grow to $1 billion
Here's a quote: We estimate that Sun earned about $690 million in revenue from Java and Solaris software in 2009. We forecast that Java and Solaris revenues will increase to $1 billion by the end of the Trefis forecast period due in part to increasing demand for Java-based mobile applications. That's pretty cool. As Dr. Evil says, "One billion dollars! Mwah-ha-ha-ha-haaaa..."
Hinkmond

Read More about [Trefis forecast Java ME market to grow to $1 billion...