Guide: How To Virtualize Your Home Network
GeekSmack
VirtualBox is probably the most user friendly and has a fair balance ... One of the best things aboutVirtualBox is the open-ness of the software itself. ...
How To: Create Your Own Custom ROM for Android, Part 1 ? Setting ...
TheUnlockr.com
Download VirtualBox for free from here (the one for Windows Hosts at the top). ... Once it is downloaded, in the VirtualBox program, click the Start button ...

Eli Bendersky's website Blog Archive Running several OSes in ...
By eliben
Lately I'm using Sun's (Oracle's these days) VirtualBox software to accomplish that. VirtualBox works very well and is open-source. It keeps surprising me with its simplicity ? all the complex things (like sharing files between the host ...
Eli Bendersky's website - http://eli.thegreenplace.net/

More...