A new buildbox for OpenOffice.org has been set up and is running.

On the 8-way Linux host there are now 2 virtual Windows machines up and running. All prerequisites for building OpenOffice.org on Windows are already installed and the machines are ready to build cws. I'm looking now for people volunteering testing this.

I will add another Windows instance beginning next week and prepare this as an addtional Windows buildbot/tinderbox. But maybe also another volunteer would like to set this thing up ?

Please feel free to contact me for getting access to one of these boxes.

More...