Hi, today it will be again a very short blog post about a feature we just added to the development version of NetBeans. Many of you requested this change so we hope that you will like this change:

The behavior should be as expected, it means that if one checks a directory, all folders and files underneath the directory are checked as well.

However, if anyone of you still prefer the current dialog (a "table"), start NetBeans with -J-Dnb.php.transfer.ui.table=true and leave a comment why do you think it's better, an option could be added for it (probably in Tools > Options > PHP).

That's all for today, as always, please test it and report all the issues or enhancements you find in NetBeans IssueZilla (component php, subcomponent FTP Support).

More...