I'm just asking you for a favour. Before submitting an angry comment please just read, what is really standing at the page that started all this discussiion. This will really help in the discussion.

By the way:
  • This isn't anything new of the last day. We've announced that rules with the relase of 2009.06 at the CommunityOne West in June 2009 when Sun announced that you can get 5 year support for OpenSolaris.
  • The end of GA support is now TBD, as isn't a new release so far and as the GA support ends with the availability of the next version, you can just define it, when it's released.

More...