I had a great 2-and-a-half year journey with Sun, but my time there is sadly at an end. I was very fortunate to have worked with some very, very smart people. We’ll certainly keep in touch.

I worked on some really cool internal (and therefore not shareable) projects in Java, Jython, and Web languages and platforms. They were generally fun, diverse and challenging.

On to Return Path!

I’ll now be joining a small, agile team at Return Path. We will make email safer, and (I hope) win the war over spam. Audacious yes. Impossible… I think not.

I wish all my Sun/Oracle counterparts well. Good luck!

No related posts.

More...