Reminder: when we moved from the old tonic database to the new auth.opensolaris.org application for account management, all users had to verify their accounts on the new system. That involved logging in, following a couple of prompts, and saving. That's it. Painless. Multiple mails were sent to everyone. But, as is human nature, a few people have still not validated their accounts. So, if you haven't verified your account on the new system, you are now in the Inactive state and that means you won't be able to log in or put back code or vote or post to the forums or edit the site. Just ping website-admin at opensolaris dot org and we'll reset your account. That's a private list, by the way, and we have people in the US, Europe, and Asia managing user accounts so mails only sit on that list for a very short period of time.

Here are more contacts for OpenSolaris Help.

More...