We've just announced the release of JAXP 1.4.3 and SJSXP 1.0.2. The JAXP release contained 77 changes including bug fixes and improvement and SJSXP about 37. Please refer to the change logs ( JAXP 1.4.3 change log, SJSXP 1.0.2 change log) for more detail.

This JAXP release reflects all of the current work we have done in JDK 5, 6 and 7. Most of the above changes have been integrated into JDK 6 update 18 and OpenJDK7 M5. A few more changes will go into JDK 7 when the next JAXP update happens in OpenJDK7 M6. Going forward, we will continue updating the JDKs with JAXP related change requests. In the mean time, we are also planning on making the JAXP implementation more compatible with the current versions of Xerces and Xalan. Please stay tuned.

More...