Virtualization: Performance testing
Macworld
So this year, when I decided to compare the latest versions of those apps (Fusion 3.0.1, Parallels Desktop 5 for Mac build 9308, VirtualBox 3.1.2), I did. ...
See all stories on this topic
Free virtualization program that may meet many users' needs
Macworld
by Rob Griffiths, Macworld.com Since I last reviewed VirtualBox, the application has gone up one version number (from 2.1 to 3.1). ...
See all stories on this topic

Linux FTW: Using Virtualbox with an Existing Windows Partition ...
By Aaron
Ok, for starters, you need the CLOSED SOURCE version of VirtualBox. As in ? do not install the one from the Ubuntu Software Center. Go directly to Sun's website and download the appropriate version for your OS. ...
Blog.amhill - http://blog.amhill.net/
Virtualization and the technical communicator by Communications ...
By Scott
Dual booting isn't something I'm fond of, so I installed some Open Source virtualization software calledVirtualBox on my laptop. When I need to use Windows, I just fire up VirtualBox and run the my Windows virtual machine. ...
Communications from DMN - http://www.dmncommunications.com/weblog/
The HyRax Macrocosm » HowTo: Fix Virtualbox not allowing you to ...
By HyRax
Virtualbox is a great desktop virtualisation tool, but one of its annoying installation niggles is that when you setup and run a virtual machine you can't attach any USB devices to it at all because all your USB options in Virtualbox ...
The HyRax Macrocosm - http://www.serenux.com/
How to: Create and manage snapshots in VirtualBox | music, lyrics ...
By blogme24
How to: Create and manage snapshots in VirtualBox, Blog with tons of music, lyrics, video, downloads, games.
The Web's Entertainment Blog - http://blogme24.blogspot.com/
Kubuntu Netbook ( Kubuntu 9.10 Alpha 3 Netbook Edition )
By Blogtip Staff
You should have switched the VirtualBox to fullscreen! 2) You should have edited the vid, it's too long. llamasrage - January 27th, 2010 at 12:59 pm. It's the desktop environment. Plain old Ubuntu uses Gnome, and Kubuntu uses the K ...
Computer Tips @ Blogtip.net - http://computertips.blogtip.net/

More...