Google's Chrome OS: Tomorrow's Desktop Today?
ITworld.com
... site for Chrome OS that features frequent builds of Chrome OS that you can either run off a USB stick or as a virtual machine using Sun's VirtualBox. ...
.NET Matters: Using differencing disks with VirtualBox
By LucVK
To avoid this most virtualization products such as VmWare, VirtualBox and Virtual PC use differencing disks. These are disks that store only the different sectors in regard to their base or parent disk. Following procedure shows how to ...
.NET Matters - http://lucvknet.blogspot.com/
VKernel.co.uk ? Your interface to the world Blog Archive ...
By sam
Now i installed VirtualBox, install Windows XP within that, Itunes within that etc etc and mapped the USB Path of the phone through to the Virtual machine. Now, all my music is on my host drives, and not accessible by the virtual ...
VKernel.co.uk - Your interface... - http://vkernel.co.uk/

More...