Despite being a cheery bunch, Jesus Wore Ray Bans did look rather serious at their gigs, especially Band Night at the German School for London, when we were trying to look particularly cool/hide the fact we were extremely nervous in front of the assembled Teutonic Lovelies.

I think if we'd achieved the giddy heights of fame we were destined for, we'd probably have cheered up a bit.

I always enjoy watching people play who are really enjoying themselves. This video of Rory Gallagher gives a great example of that. The bassist in particular seems to be having the time of his life.

More...