Virtualbox 3.0 ? Linux Mint 7 - samawa-online.com
By denny-admin
7941series. January 22nd, 2010 on 4:56 pm. Virtualbox is nice. I've been using it for a while with windows, Fedora, even windows 95 that I loaded on there just for a goof. GD Star Rating a WordPress rating system. johnnylifeson ...
samawa-online.com - http://samawa-online.com/
VirtualBox in FreeBSD | Linoox.org
By admin
I recorded a video using VirtualBox 2.2.2 in FreeBSD 7-2 (also running in VirtualBox)
Linoox.org - http://linoox.org/
What is virtulization as it relates to computer networking systems ...
By admin
In addition if you are interested there is an opensource virtualiztion environment called virtualbox. I recommend this for someone who is trying virtualization out. Remember that you need licences for the operating system and software ...
Links and Networking - http://www.skr-parents.com/

Sun xVM VirtualBox vs. VMware Workstation
Which is better for host-based virtualization: Sun xVM VirtualBox or VMware Workstation? Two experts weigh in on the VirtualBox vs.
How to install VirtualBox 3.1.2 on Fedora 12
Here's a quick guide to install VirtualBox 3.1.2 on Fedora 12 1. Import Sun's public key # wget -q.

More...