Last year (Feb 2009) at the Yahoo! Hack Day in India, a Sun SPOT-based project created a bit of interest. The idea of Hack Day is to create something interesting in 24 hours and one group used Sun SPOTs to integrate with Yahoo Instant Messenger. Vittal, one of the creators of this hack, recently reposted his blogs on the project and reminded me how fun it is to read about the twists and turns that projects take as pressure mounts.

The back story

The hack

Do you have a Sun SPOT developer story?

Let me know. I'd love to hear your story of projects that didn't end up exactly where you expected, or last minute make-or-break changes that you had to make.

spaughts

More...