Great to see the 2nd annual Community Leadership Summit booked for July 17th & 18th in Portland, Oregon. I was at the first CLS event last year in San Jose.I really enjoyed it and learned a lot as well. And I saw a bunch ofOpenSolaris people participating by running sessions, too. If youbuild communities -- which means you run user groups, drivecommunications programs, create contribution mechanisms, manageengineering operations, host community infrastructure, evangelize the benefits of engaging, or contribute in other ways directly -- then you are aleader (leadership by doing, I mean), and the community would benefitfrom your experience. This is not a traditional conference where only aselect few present. Instead, everyone can present. Check it out.

More...