This is a discussion on Do you remember the Summer of Rock of '92? - Solaris Rss ; Do you remember the summer of rock of '92? They say that if you do, you probably were there, but would rather forget. Recently rediscovered and remastered from the original TDK 90 minute tape it was recorded on, January 2010 ...
Do you remember the summer of rock of '92?
They say that if you do, you probably were there, but would rather forget.
Recently rediscovered and remastered from the original TDK 90 minute tape it was recorded on, January 2010 sees a re-release of that summer's seminal band's demo tape.
Yes, Jesus Wore Ray Bans have entered the digital era, for your listening pleasure. Thousands of new fans are discovering them daily!
Below are some - just some - of their classic hits, first aired at venues such as -
- The King's Head, Fulham. (London's leading live music venue).
- The Red Lion, Brentford. (Brentford's leading live music venue, until it became a McDonald's drive-through).
Jesus Wore Ray Bans consisted of some of London's most promising indie rock musicians, a fact clearly borne out by their current careers.
- The German School, Richmond upon Thames. (London's leading venue for failing to attract blonde haired Teutonic lovelies by asking them 'wie komme ich am besten zum Bahnhof' during Band Night).
- Christopher Saul, singer, lead guitarist and songwriter. Now living thedream selling virtual desktop solutions in Dubai. Still to be found performing at Dibba Beach during camping trips.
- Simon Lodder, bass guitar. Now a trader in the City, weeping for his bonus.
Recorded and mixed by Paul Woodhead, who I have sadly lost touch with. (Get in contact, Paul!)
- Edward Morgan, drums. Now a member of the Metropolitan Police.
Intro - Tangled Up
Di Di Dee (working title)
Red as a Cucumber