I thought for a long time about writing this article. I didn't want to talk about it as it's a little bit problematic to write about this issue as an employee of Sun. But this weekend my anger reached the threshold i'm able to stand without saying a word. The reaction of Mr. Mueller to the dossier of Mr. Moglen was only the last disgusting drop. I simply can't stand this infamy, i simply can't stand this twisting of facts and i simply can't stand the downplaying of the roles of people that really did a great job of defending open source.
Continue reading "Can't stand it any longer ..."

More...