Novell Sets OpenSUSE 11.2 Free
InternetNews.com
... told InternetNews.com that virtualization wasn't a focus for the 11.2 release, though there are updates for both the Xen and VirtualBox hypervisors ...
See all stories on this topic

Karmic and Virtualbox video problem at the blog of Chris
By Chris
I thought I'd give Karmic Kubuntu a spin under Virtualbox, which I installed via the Live CD. After installation it booted, but the resolution was very low. Nevermind, I thought I'd just do the latest updates and then reboot to ...
the blog of Chris - http://blog.christophersmart.com/
third world county OK, ?Officially? Liking VirtualBox, Now
By David
third world county - ?In a democracy ('rule by mob'), those who refuse to learn from history are in the majority and dictate that everyone else suffer for their ignorance.?-third world county's corollary to Santayana's Axiom.
third world county - http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/
Words from the inside Resizing VirtualBox Images (VDI)
By jasuarez
So how to resize a VirtualBox Disk Image (from now on, VDI)?. VirtualBox doesn't come with appropriate tools, and after googling for a while, all solutions proposed to use a live CD to resize the partition. ...
Words from the inside - http://blogs.igalia.com/jasuarez/
VirtualBox: access Windows-host | Configbytes
By rstaples
Here's a nice snippet I found when looking for help guest to host file sharing. VirtualBox: access Windows-host shared folders from Ubuntu-guest.
Configbytes - http://www.configbytes.com/

More...