Holiday Gift Guide: Get them something they will love. Get a Mac
Notebooks.com
I would also be remiss if I didn't mention the free VirtualBox. It's not as user-friendly as it's counterparts, but it's free! For the computer-nerds among ...
See all stories on this topic
PDC 2009 Preview: The move to Office 2010 and Visual Studio 2010
BetaNews
... and ubiquitous -- note, for example, the lack of 64-bit virtualization capability in Windows 7, a feature that even Sun's VirtualBox has in spades. ...
See all stories on this topic

Rants and Raves Windows 7 ? Virtualization
By roger
But one of the really nice things about VirtualBox is that it will support machines with or without hardware assisted virtualization and it emulates very modern hardware (which makes the paravirtualization of devices much more ...
Rants and Raves - http://blog.rogersoles.com/
VirtualBox just keeps getting better | LEHSYS Blogger News
By Maximillion
I found VirtualBox back in March and it's been just awesome. Version 3.0.10 has been released; I was notified via the automatic updater . If your an IT A...
LEHSYS Blogger News - http://news.lehsys.com/

More...