WebOS SDK 1.3.1 Now Available for Download
Softpedia
Moreover, they reveal that the emulator checks the VirtualBox version to ensure it is the supported one and that ?the palm-install command-line tool from ...
See all stories on this topic
Friday 13th, November 2009
Siliconindia.com
Few of the free virtualization softwares are Vmware, virtualbox, Virtual PC 2007 and xensource. I feel very comfortable with Vmware for XP and Linux. ...
See all stories on this topic

Access Physical Disk in VirtualBox- Desktop Virtualization ...
By admin
This step by steps method explains how you can access physical disk in desktop virtualization software Sun VirtualBox. Unfortunately this cannot be done easily.
Virtualization Software Tips & Tricks - http://virtualization.sysprobs.com/
Linux and Whatever Blog Archive Virtualbox 3 running slowly
By admin
Recently I installed Virtualbox 3 in Mandriva 2010. I found that it's performance was painfully slow. I spent 3 hours attempting to install a guest O.S. Worse yet I spent even more time trying to figure out why it was running so slowly. ...
Linux and Whatever - http://linusearch.com/wordpress/
thinkiii: vlan tag under vmware/virtualbox
By orca
When I was trying to add a vlan tag on my network traffic, I found that the tcpdump can read the correct vlan id information when I was using VMware or Virtualbox, but it failed to read that on my host machine. ...
thinkiii - http://thinkiii.blogspot.com/
Running Games on VirtualBox - /gg FTW!
By Miyuki
[Introduction] Ever heard about virtualization? Do VMWare or VirtualPC sounds familiar? For now I'd say about Sun's VirtualBox, it's also similar as those other 2 virtualization as I mentioned above,
/gg FTW! - http://ggftw.com/forum/

More...