Hi all,
It's been four years today since I first started working at Sun Microsystems. It has been great working for Sun. I've been involved in a lot of fantastic projects, and I've learned a great deal. Here's a quick list of what I've been involved with at Sun:
  • Sun Java Studio Creator Project: Versions 2.0 and 2.1
  • NetBeans IDE: versions 5.5, 5.5.1, 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.1, 6.5, 6.5.1, 6.7, and 6.8. (I started just before NetBeans 5.0 went out the door)
  • Visual Web Pack 5.5
  • Woodstock 1.0 and 2.0
  • Integrating MySQL into NetBeans
  • NetBeans Proficiency Exam preparation
  • NetBeans Community Docs program
  • Cloud Training Courses
  • Sun Tech Days in London, Prague, and St. Petersburg (Russia)
  • Blogging for Sun
  • Python in NetBeans
  • JavaScript in NetBeans
  • Web Applications in NetBeans
  • Database functionality in NetBeans
  • Ajax in NetBeans
I suppose I could find more if I were do to some more thinking.
This anniversary is a little bittersweet for me in that this will be my last anniversary. I'll be leaving Sun Microsystems on November 13 for other employment. This means that I'll be blogging for two more weeks. I'll certainly continue blogging on my private blog.
Cheers!
--James

More...