Rusty Razor Blade Blog Archive VirtualBox ? SSH'ing into a VM ...
By jon
When creating a new VM through VirtualBox, you might have a problem SSH'ing into the box. You also might notice you get a 10.0.x.xx type address, even though the rest of your network is a 192.168.xx.xxx deal. ...
Rusty Razor Blade - http://www.rustyrazorblade.com/
Need Help Installing Whs As Guest In Virtualbox - We Got Served Forums
I am running windows 7 and have virtualbox installed. I have a copy of WHS and would like to install it in virtualbox to get a feel for whs and see if i like it. If i like it i will be buying and building a server, but right now i dont ...
We Got Served Forums - New Posts - http://forum.wegotserved.com/index.php?/user/39031-12341234/

More...