VMware profit declines by more than half
iT News - Australia
"After VMWare, Sun's Virtualbox was a breath of fresh air. Easier to configure. less buggy, faster, and its free (FOSS) too!" By Sams By Angelica Mari ...
Will the real "new" features in Windows 7 please stand up
TechRepublic - Louisville,KY,USA
Windows XP Mode: With Linux you can still get your full XP on using VirtualBox or, Wine for that matter. And you won't need a special CPU capable of ...
Linux release flood
MyADSL - Melville,South Africa
... and Gnome (2.28) desktop environments, a guest user account much like Ubuntu's, and a choice ofVirtualbox 3, Xen and qemu-kvm for virtualisation. ...

random bits: why virtualbox?
By pel
What that means is that I automatically get updates to VirtualBox whenever I update the system. It was no big deal for me - I have no need to interact with others right now; it also helps that VirtualBoxis a quite polished product that ...
random bits - http://pelthestout.blogspot.com/
Themers Toolbox #2: browser hell | morten.dk
By mortendk
The mac is superiour (as we all know ) but we need a little help when it comes to other OS. Downloadvirtualbox. Get the free virtualbox its great, and if you only need to check your webpages then these wont kill you mac with an absurd ...
morten.dk - Rockmusicians get... - http://morten.dk/
Bits By The Pound Install VirtualBox on Ubuntu
By jpfiset
sudo bash -c 'echo "deb http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian $0 non-free" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/virtualbox.list' `lsb_release -cs` > wget -q http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian/sun_vbox.asc -O- | sudo ...
Bits By The Pound - http://www.bitsbythepound.com/

More...