Build Your Own Dev Server with VirtualBox
SitePoint - Australia
by Louis Simoneau Sun's VirtualBox is ideal for testing different desktop environments (for example, browser testing), but I've discovered it's also great ...
Windows 7 a la XP Mode
Linux Magazine (Registration) - San Francisco,CA,USA
Perhaps a better solution would be to install a third party product such as VirtualBox, VMware Workstation or QEMU if you need a Windows XP VM. ...
VirtualBox: how to ?clone? your VMs | kill the radio
Notice the clone in quotes. Why? You can't actually clone a VM technically. We can work around that, though. Keep in mind, this guide is for VirtualBox