Dual-Booting Linux And Windows: Easier Said than Done
Datamation - Darien,CT,USA
I prefer using VirtualBox while others will possibly lean toward VMWare. In either case, you have working USB options and are able to install practically ...
Oracle clarifies plans for Java tools and OpenOffice
The H - London,UK
The updated version makes a number of new statements about the future of Glassfish, OpenOffice, NetBeans and VirtualBox. Oracle says it plans to continue ...
Blog Feed Post
SYS-CON Media - Montvale,NJ,USA
VMWARE Server (GSX), VirtualBox, Parallels Workstation and Desktop are examples of this type of hypervisor. The Type 2 Hypervisor is typically people are ...
HiR Information Report: Installing OpenBSD 4.6, Virtual machine ...
By noreply@blogger.com (Ax0n)
I've already installed it on a few of my systems, but in preparation for my upcoming article on getting OpenBSD, Apache, MySQL and PHP playing together nicely in a chroot environment, I decided to install it in VirtualBox. ...
HiR Information Report - http://www.h-i-r.net/
That porridge is too cold. This porridge is too hot. My Green Life
By Mark
An obvious solution would be to switch from VMWare Server to VirtualBox, which does at least have a Mac client. But whereas VMWare Server is free of charge, VirtualBox is only free if you use the Open Source edition ? which lacks ...
My Green Life - http://www.peppertop.com/blog/
Xplico VirtualBox Image of Debian 5.0 with Xplico
By Gianluca C.
At SourceForge there is a VirtualBox.org image of Debian 5.0 with Xplico 0.5.2 installed and running. It is a smart way for testing this software without altering your environment. It is just download and begin to test Xplico. ...
Xplico - http://www.xplico.org/
How to VirtualBox without GUI or Headless | CentOS | Linux Tutorial
By Fabio Milano
How to create a guest virtual machine vm in VirtualBox from the command line or a system that does not have a GUI or Xorg installed.
Linux Tutorial - http://www.kernelhardware.org/
How To: Install VirtualBox 3 on Fedora 12 [Tutorial] | Derek ...
By SendDerek
This is a step by step tutorial on how to get VirtualBox 3 up and running on Fedora 12. Specifically, this guide was written using the VirtualBox 3.0.8 version.
Derek Hildreth's Blog - http://www.derekhildreth.com/blog/

More...