a follow up to blog: OOo QA Internship programm

I am proud to introduce the results from the three month individual project of the Hitek school students, which is an important and closing part inside the oo qa internship program: Sample Music Database

p.s. a lot of further info & stuff you get on the students sites

screenshots from a students sample database:

.. at the end i would like to quote Nadejda, a student from the project:

"I'd like to say THANK YOU, OOo Openoffice for this project! Thank you for opportunity to learn so many new things! The time of internship was a great time! Sometimes it was very hard but I enjoyed it. I will miss you. Good luck OOo Openoffice!"

bye Chris

More...